[lac-discuss-en] ????? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3ximos_pasos_Proyecto_Comunic Pr = iso-8859-1 == q 3A_necesitamos_su_colaboraci aciones_Estrategia_LAC = iso-8859-1 q = F3n =?

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Jan 17 19:26:29 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3ximos_pasos_Proyecto_Comunic Pr = iso-8859-1 == q 3A_necesitamos_su_colaboraci aciones_Estrategia_LAC = iso-8859-1 q = F3n =?
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Fatima, I need a aclaracin Pequea. When you talk about
 "Resources", which we consider as such to? Estclaro if there is a
 ESTN capacitacin already done and its components, is a resource.
 Also it will be this:
 http://www.icann.org/es/resources/idn/multilingual-internet-01nov13-es
 But there are issues such as IDN ccTLD Fast Track Process

 http://www.icann.org/en/resources/idn/fast-track

 This also will be considered a resource?
 My apologies, but to narrow your search and to collaborate ...
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto