[lac-discuss-en] ATLAS II Working Groups

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Fri Jan 10 17:21:38 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ATLAS II Working Groups
 From: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 Dear Maricarmen

 You are the coordinator of the working groups of ATLAS, you can send me
 Please link to where I can find out which are the groups that have been
 created;? {ia further like me know if you have formed a group to
 jurdicos subjects.

 Diego Acosta Bastidas
 Free Culture and Free Software Ecuador

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/f7846bd1a0.html