[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Study on Whois Misuse

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 18:49:04 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Study on Whois Misuse
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Fátima:

 I agree with the declaration vote.
 Regarding all CMU report is quite detailed and can provide the basis
 ICANN policies to provide safety and confidence in the use of
 Internet regarding the misuse of contact informacinpblica
 WHOIS in gTLDs. Subject to be taken into account documents
 and reports related to this topic.

 There is an interesting relationship analysis of the data obtained,
 on the basis of two descriptive elements such as a survey of
 opinina subjects involved as law enforcers, asylum
 domains, registrars and registries, and besides experimental measures
 cash to misuse WHOIS Travs a payment of six months,
 analtica develops a data part which elements to take
 into account in the development of policies.

 For example, among other observations arising from the analysis and
 relationship data regarding the misuse of numbers telefnicos
 ess less frequent misuse of the data. than in org. biz or.
 info, that misuse of e-mail is more common in. biz
 that. com,. net and. org. This can influence the policies in this regard.

 Regards