[lac-discuss-en] ????? = Utf-8 q At-Large_Solicitud_de_Escrito_Comunida == utf-8 q = d_ = C2 == A1Opina_-_Recomendaciones_del_Grupo_de_Trabajo_sob re_Regiones_Geogr utf-8 q = C3 = A1ficas =?

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sun Jan 5 22:37:51 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????? = Utf-8 q At-Large_Solicitud_de_Escrito_Comunida == utf-8 q = d_ = C2 == A1Opina_-_Recomendaciones_del_Grupo_de_Trabajo_sob re_Regiones_Geogr utf-8 q = C3 = A1ficas =?
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Carlton, today intentdejar a comment on the wiki, but perhaps by
 Communications reasons logrque not open the editor for my space
 comment.

 He wanted to say that I agreed with Cheryl, who in turn agreed
 with previous reviews, regarding the need to consider the cases of
 border limits, as they were raising two cases between Europe and Asia.
 But I think also there should be some kind of clarification of qucasos
 can be accepted in the reallocation of geographical areas. The raised ESTN
 very clear, and despite being in Asia, it is almost natural to be considered within
 Europe, for the reasons stated. But they are border.
 And if we have no border sb order (perhaps fanciful ...) for a
 reallocation of area, eg between LACRALO and AFRALO?
 For now will seem to border cases should be considered. Habr
 ms particular cases, not desvirten the application of ISO 3166?
 Not reach a local government estde match order, and then
 an AFTER that, you have to say no?
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto

 On Sun 05/01/14 19:08 carlton.samuels @ gmail.com sent: