[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 q = F3n_de_LACRALO = Grupo_de_nivelaci??

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 12:33:28 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: = iso-8859-1 q = F3n_de_LACRALO = Grupo_de_nivelaci??
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear Diego, all,

 I appreciate your email and gentle way to make some comments.

 1) The most important thing of this group is to set deadlines. This
 document does not include date finalizacin of work, so you
 I request kindly be incorporated when they believe they will finish the
 proposed work plan. Remember the first date finalizacin
 proposal was for the year 2013.

 2) Asmismo I liked to tell us the progress made with the
 ICANN staff on educational platform proposed by ICANN and
 that way it will be implemented.

 3) The document says that Moodle was accepted. My
 shares can see that this was not accepted and that unnimemente
 dems many believe should be a resource to manage the staff of
 ICANN also.You can confirm that the staff at-large agree
 this decision also

 I thank you for the work done in 2013

 Saluda atte. -

 Arce, JosFrancisco

 The December 31, 2013, 14:29 DIEGO ALFONSO ACOSTA BASTIDAS <