[lac-discuss-en] Considerations Emily Taylor on EWG and whois

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 04:48:39 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Considerations Emily Taylor on EWG and whois
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Colleagues,

 in http://www.emilytaylor.eu/online-privacy-icann-ewg/ podrn find a
 Article by Emily Taylor on the work of EWG (Extended Working Group
 Registration on Directory Services), or "new whois".

 The article is very sharp on the issues of the proposed EWG, of
 some of which have been discussed in our community, and is a clear
 Invitation to thoroughly re-examine that report and others mentioned by
 Emily Taylor.

 As many of you. Know she encabezNominet the charge organizacina
 ccTLD .uk, one of the largest in the world; Nominet is in
 many forums, and was a leader valiossima ccNSO. His knowledge of
 subject and authority in it are undeniable.

 Well at the end of the article says it expects development processes
 of ICANN policies to fruition with the analysis of this proposal and
 the solucina the problems. A major challenge for LACRALO.

 Again, a major challenge for LACRALO, and what I mean. Numerous
 Recent contacts with Internet users in Mexico and other spaces
 We have confirmed our affirmation, made emphatically in London during
 the ATLAS II reunin: Users do not care about representaciny
 internal organization we have in ALAC or ICANN, seems excessive and
 interest lacks the complexity of the structure and mechanisms of
 ICANN and superfluous doing LACRALO and ALAC. What matters is that
 works well: the evolution of the DNS rpida is safe, predictable, and
 that issues such as privacy and efficiency of the proposed
 EWG, have no negative effects or side effects occur
 unpredictable.

 Hagmosles justice this time and these just aspirations legtimas
 users.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 -
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 School of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Av,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty