[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Communication = F3n_de_ACUI_sobre_la_s q = q = iso-8859-1 olicitud_de_Internauta_Colombia-_AYUDA_DE_INTERPRET = q = iso-8859-1 ACION_DE_REGLAS_VEA_DOCUMENTO_ADJUNTO =????

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 23:56:32 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 Communication = F3n_de_ACUI_sobre_la_s q = q = iso-8859-1 olicitud_de_Internauta_Colombia-_AYUDA_DE_INTERPRET = q = iso-8859-1 ACION_DE_REGLAS_VEA_DOCUMENTO_ADJUNTO =????
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear / os,

 Silvia, thank you very much for your intentions in this work with LACRALO
 estllevando discussion below that.

 However, unfortunately, the information you share to us is not
 correct.
 ALAC has amended its rules of procedure last year. Rules
 ALAC procedure are valid April 2013 and can be found
 this link:
 https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/2262672/ALAC%2BRoP-06April2013.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1378914284000&api=v2

 These rules on the number 15 dealing with At-Large Structures and
 envan the Annex on the "Framework of At-Large Structures".

 The link to the Framework of the ALS is Annex 4 and is in this
 link
 https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/2262672/Adjunct-04-ALS-Framework-19Jun2013-For%20Approval.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1372720787000&api=v2
 This framework sets out the requirements for consituirse as ALS and
 procedure to be performed for such Accreditation (including
 steps that must comply with the organization, the Secretariat of the THIN and Staff
 At-Large, which is what makes the Due Diligence).

 In the section on Minimum Requirements for ALS, ALAC in this
 modificacina its rules, eliminated the point relative to the NO need
 that ESTN organizations applying to be certified as
 ALS ESTN legally constituted.
 That is, now ALAC rules say nothing about whether a
 organization you want to be credited as ALS must be incorporated
 legally or not. Therefore, it is clear that neither can LACRALO
 require it as a mandatory requirement that the organization is
 legally constituted.

 I also think it is important to note that the rules of procedure
 ALAC, any of its points must necessarily arises that ALAC
 follow the regional council.In practice, whenever an application
 organization that claims to be accredited as ALS, or regional council has
 not carried out an in ALAC Voting to certify or not the
 organization as ALS. And something important about it and that is
 ALAC now discussing: the feedback of ALAC in these
 cases are joint-stock. You can not know if a member of ALAC votpara
 or not to accredit the organization. Some members are not ALAC
 According to asy remains that we have spoken in favor of
 feedback on how votcada know ALAC member in these cases.
 This still has not been resolved and the reunin of seguirdiscutiendo
 ICANN Los Angeles.

 Now on this particular case we are analyzing, I liked
 Antonio ask that you please explaye and to explain the situation
 regarding the use of the name you mentioned, so then more
 the THIN information you can give your regional council. Thanks in advance,
 Antonio.

 Silvia, a query on this confusion of rules
 ALAC procedure in force, the due dilligence of ltimas
 organizations applying for accreditation as ALS, has
 performed according to the rules of 2013, right?

 Thank you very much.

 Best Regards,
 Fatima Cambronero

 The September 24, 2014, 19:38, Silvia Vivanco <silvia.vivanco at icann.org