[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Communication = F3n_de_ACUI_sobre_la_s q = q = iso-8859-1 olicitud_de_Internauta_Colombia =??

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Wed Sep 24 21:39:46 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Iso-8859-1 Communication = F3n_de_ACUI_sobre_la_s q = q = iso-8859-1 olicitud_de_Internauta_Colombia =??
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Alberto, Antonio,

 but see ... understand qunos says Antonio first. Estobjetando the accreditation of "Internauta Colombia"?

 Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 School of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Av,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org