[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = C3 = B3n_de_ACUI_sobre_la_sol Communication = q = utf-8 icitud_de_Internauta_Colombia =??

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:32:17 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q = C3 = B3n_de_ACUI_sobre_la_sol Communication = q = utf-8 icitud_de_Internauta_Colombia =??
 From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

 On September 7 Lacralo Secretary Humberto Carrasco shipping to
 list a message called "[lac-discuss-es] Regional Council on
 Application for ALS 209 Internauta Colombia / Regional Advice needed ALS
 209 Application Internauta Colombia "which addresses as published in
 link  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Internauta+Colombia

 In the application we reviewed presented the following link
 http://internautacolombia.org/web/spip.php?article15

 Transcribe the following:

 Statutes

 MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF CONSTITUTION
 THE
 "INTERNAUTA COLOMBIA * COLOMBIAN ASSOCIATION OF INTERNET USERS" *,
 COLOMBIA

 In the city of Bogot, with nine (9) am, da three (3) of
 March, of the year 2014, people gathered as are hereinafter
 listed in the list of constituents in order to provide the
 "INTERNAUTA COLOMBIA * COLOMBIAN ASSOCIATION OF INTERNET USERS *"
 COLOMBIA, jurdica person in the form of association of private character,
 non-profit.

 According to the above I would express Lacralo members,
 that "Colombian Association of Internet Users" is a Trademark
 registered by the Colombian Association of Internet Users with acronym
 ACUI, before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce Bank
 Government in Colombia to protect the rights of consumers.
 www.sic.gov.co

 The regulations in this regard, is oriented to avoid the utilization of
 names that generate competition or consumer confusion, which
 purchase a product or service offered by an organization which
 they were sure was her confidence.

 With the purpose to record on the new organizations
 wish to participate in the development of the region, but unfortunately
 can affect us, I ask who corresponds for office, take
 appropriate and necessary measures relating to the use of the mark
 "Colombian Association of Internet Users."

 I want to add that:

 In Colombia entities must comply with a trmites of character
 regulatory and legal to be carried out rigorously:

 Registration with the Chamber of Commerce in your jurisdiction, which I imagine is this
 particular case should be performed in the city CCB Bogot

 DIAN registry for tax purposes

 Get the Single Tax Registration and NIT

 Enrollment to the respective authority for monitoring and control.

 With the purpose of tracking application Internauta Colombia
 requested on several occasions to the Chamber of Commerce Bogotel
 respective certificate of existence and legal representation of this
 organization and ningn record does not appear in the Chamber of Commerce
 Colombia Internauta Bogotde the organization, which is presented
 application to be part of the ALS accredited Lacralo.

 I thank you your comment and I record with the
 purpose of building confidence in Lacralo, based on respect,
 is an essential element of transparency we advocate.

 Regarding the request for Internauta Colombia, the rightful
 instances corresponding to evaluate this information to evaluate and
 trmite normal to the request made.

 Best regards,

 Antonio Gómez Medina
 President
 Colombian Association of Internet Users, ACUI
 I presidencia at acui.co
 amedinagomez
 Skype amedinagomez
 Cell 3118689626