[lac-discuss-en] Regional Council on request for Colombia Internauta ALS 209 / ALS Regional Application Advice needed 209 Internauta Colombia

leonfelipe at sanchez.mx leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Sep 23 22:14:42 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Regional Council on request for Colombia Internauta ALS 209 / ALS Regional Application Advice needed 209 Internauta Colombia
 From: leonfelipe at sanchez.mx

 Thank you very much Alberto,

 In today's call ALAC Antonio Medina made some comments about some kind of conflict between Colombia and Internauta ascomo a situation of legal registration marks to the authorities to operate according to Colombian legal framework.

 Pediraa who has more information about it if you would kindly share this information so that it can take into account.

 Regards,

 Len