[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Off-topic = q = F3n_miembro 3A_Renovaci = q = iso-8859-1 s_del_MAG_y_Consultas_Abiertas / F3n_del_MAG_Di Reuni = 8859-1 = q = iso-ber????? =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:53:38 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 Off-topic = q = F3n_miembro 3A_Renovaci = q = iso-8859-1 s_del_MAG_y_Consultas_Abiertas / F3n_del_MAG_Di Reuni = 8859-1 = q = iso-ber????? =
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 * (Apologies for multiple shipments) *

 Dear / os,

 I hope you are doing well.

 I am writing to share with you two important issues in relation
 MAG.

 1 The Sub-Secretary of UNDESA, Mr. Wu Hongbo, has issued a call
 public for nominations to serve on the Advisory Group
 Multisectoral (MAG) for renewal that is common all years.
 You can find the information in this link:
 http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/175-igf-2015/2039-mag-renewal-announcement

 The new members selected MAG, will participate in counseling
 on the substance (agenda, program themes, sub-themes, etc.)
 and proceedings of the 2015 IGF.

 2 Consultation Meetings and Open Meetings MAG
 traditionally held in February each year, this time is
 have advanced and celebrarn 1 to 3 December in Geneva (Switzerland)
 at the headquarters of the ITU (International Telecommunication Union).

 Thus, expectations have become those new members
 MAG 2015 or ESTN interested in participating in presence of
 such meetings, taking into account these dates to make arrangements
 corresponding.

 I hope that this year we have many / os candidates / os of different
 sakeholders our region that might be incorporated into MAG. Remember
 that for those first postulate is important to have the
 stakeholder support to which they belong.

 As a current member of the MAG as a representative of civil society, I
 put at the disposal of those interested in applying ESTN candidates
 MAG to support them in the process.

 Best Regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 -