[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 F3n_ICANN_51_Los_Ange q = participation = q = iso-8859-1 les =????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Sep 11 23:16:19 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: = iso-8859-1 F3n_ICANN_51_Los_Ange q = participation = q = iso-8859-1 les =????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I remind this. I think it's an excellent opportunity
 for those unable to attend Los Angeles. I have seen for ICANN 50
 London, AFRALO aprovecheste resource for those who may be involved
 did not travel. This expires tomorrow, but if anyone sees any
 doing so, let me know

 I ask you please check this out and let us know of Humberto and am,
 any concerns they have to enable their utilization.

 My suggestion: be seen by someone who is an expert in communications,
 and then explain to you everything you need. It's not easy, but neither
 impossible

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto

 Dear all,

 We are pleased to announce that the structures of Reach (ALS) podrn
 apply to serve as hubs to facilitate remote participation
 reunin during the ICANN 51 in Los Angeles, USA to be held between
 on 12-16 October 2014.

 The following are important details:

  * Types of hubs Habrn two types of hubs, 1) Hubs to listen
 only (no limits on numbers of Hubs) and 2) are about two Hubs - Habrn
 a maximum of 10 hubs.

  * Attendance Multilinge - serdisponible technique Assistance
 English, Espaol Francsy approved for Hubs.

 Dates of operation Hubs They will be cut in just one day operation,
 October 16.

  * Reimbursement - ICANN selected Alses ofrecerreembolso to serve
 as Hubs. Further details on this point Sern published shortly.

 If your ALS estinteresada in applying to serve as Hub, please
 follow these steps:

 Compliance with the requirements technicians Ensure that your ALS
 podrcumplir requirements (see:
 <  https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/48350546/2014-08-15%20Remo
 you 20Technical%%% 20Hub 20Documentation.pdf? version = 1 & modificationDate = 14084011
 Api = 18000 & v2>
 https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/48350546/2014-08-15%20Remot
 20Technical 20Hub% e%% 20Documentation.pdf? version = 1 & modificationDate = 140840111
 8000 & api = v2) in English only for the moment, translated estsiendo 5
 UN languages.

 Complete the online survey until 12 September 2014 (see:
 <  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3GPZ2SQ>
 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3GPZ2SQ)

 Additional information can be found on the At Large Remote Hub
 ICANN 51 in the following WIKI (see:
 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Remote+Hub+for+ICANN+5
 1 + Workspace>
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Remote+Hub+for+ICANN+51