[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 Primer_Borrador_de_Declaraci q = C3 = B3n_de = q = utf-8 _at-Large_sobre_Modificaci = C3 = B3n_de_los_Estatutos_respe = q = utf-8 cto_de_las_consideraciones_del_GAC =????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Sep 11 20:14:44 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 Primer_Borrador_de_Declaraci q = C3 = B3n_de = q = utf-8 _at-Large_sobre_Modificaci = C3 = B3n_de_los_Estatutos_respe = q = utf-8 cto_de_las_consideraciones_del_GAC =????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Alejandro, we are only three days for closing comments.

 Thank you!

 AlbertoSoto

 From: Alberto Soto [mailto: asoto at ibero-americano.org]
 Posted on: Monday, September 8, 2014 2:38 pm
 To 'Alejandro Pisanty'
 CC: 'Fatima Cambronero'; 'LACRALO Espaol'; 'At-Large Staff'
 Subject: RE: [lac-discuss-es] First Draft Declaration on At-Large Modifying Statutes regarding considerations GAC

 According Alejandro. Under your experience and knowledge on the subject, I suggest you take the paragraph shall you want to modify, and to do publish and translate.

 Thanks and best regards

 Alberto Soto