[lac-discuss-en] Second representative

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Sep 11 17:54:48 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Second representative
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 I think where there are clear local person in ICANN a function of its
 work can participate: as a direct representative of the government, as
 representative interest of an economic agent is an entity for purposes
 profit or not, as in the example pro GNSO. There is also space Ai APRA
 intellectual property experts. No discrimination if it is a
 government agency or is an IPO.
 On the other side is At Large has the intention to aggravate that
 seeking the inclusion of the user in Internet issues. To estes
 must be nonprofit organizations with a focus on defense
 the interests of users, but not if intended to be governments nin
 t = visen get gain in activity.
 So I think I'm more in the line of Fatima. A government agency
 focada intellectual property has focused on the defense of s \\ the
 Internet users.I personally and was president of the agency
 brasilea IP and have certainty that nothing had in
 account internet users and colleagues that now either ESTN
 have focused on Internet users.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

 On 11/09/14 11:18, &quot;Vera Carlos Quintana&quot; <cveraq at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Dear all: On these issues must be handled pragmtico mode and
 > Also attached to law.
 >
 > One. Many representatives in this and other groups, are professional
 > To the &quot;voluntary&quot; they find themselves in an input
 > Professional and additionally receive payment for their work in the aquo
 > Commissions for projects they undertake, either directly
 > (Projects, professional salaries, professional fees, etc.) or
 > Indirect (added value to their own professions).Thus the
 > &quot;Volunteering&quot; as such exists only working for that
 > Experience in working groups and committees are compensated
 > Professionally directly or indirectly. The user interest is
 > Real but secondary and have almost exclusive dedication to these issues
 > As it is part of your job or profession.
 >
 > 2. Others are direct volunteer ms and not live this either directly
 > Or indirectly. It is not listed in our currculos &quot;voluntary
 > ALS &quot;and therefore this activity does not pay us OF ANY way. The
 > User interest here is primary. In this case our
 > Participacina often is not as intense, constant or deep as
 > The first because we must, besides the volunteer time,
 > Work to survive and volunteering does not add value to what we
 > We do professionally.
 >
 > 3. Law: If any member sb ALS at some point had a
 > Potential conflict of interest or that analyzed deberser IN
 > ALS THAT TIME and take decision on whether it continues or delegate
 > Not their role to that particular situation.That estel substitute
 > You too. Ie no one may be denied participation for something
 > Potential for CAN. At a meeting where one member can
 > Have a conflict and especfico given subject, and declares
 > Fails to participate or delegates its participaciny is the fact that
 > Is.
 >
 > 4. The argument that an institution be official CAN
 > Represent a conflict is irrelevant to the delegate actuacin
 > Per. If a dispute arises at some point it analizarY
 > THEY tomarn the decision concerned.
 >
 > Carlos Vera Quintana
 > 0988141143
 > Sguemecveraq

 The &gt;&gt; 11/09/2014, at 8:28, Fatima Cambronero
 >> <fatimacambronero at gmail.com> I wrote:

 Sergio &gt;&gt;,

 I &gt;&gt; ledo absurd comments but the fact that this beats any
 Of &gt;&gt;
 Type &gt;&gt;.
 >> Working for the government, you are employee or public official, the
 Government &gt;&gt; pay you the salary every month is directly one
 Conflict &gt;&gt;
 Interest &gt;&gt; when to defend the interests of users. The
 Want &gt;&gt;
 Justify &gt;&gt; whatever you want to justify.
 >> Addition in the case of Maritza works for a government agency that
 Is &gt;&gt;
 >> Dedicated to intellectual property. Let's take a fictitious example, a
 X &gt;&gt; domain name hosted by the government of Peru to become
 Trademark &gt;&gt; to quintereses you think is going to represent and
 Defend &gt;&gt;
 INDECOPI &gt;&gt;?
 >> In the event that a government employee (employee or official)
 Wants &gt;&gt;
 >> Represent the interests of users, it is a conflict, acy in
 >> Anywhere in the world. We have similar situations LACRALO?
 S &gt;&gt;.
 We &gt;&gt; mechanisms to decertify these ALS? S. I do not want
 >> Do something else.
 In addition &gt;&gt; be important that you carefully read my post.My
 Preocupacin &gt;&gt;
 Estdirigida &gt;&gt; to ensure them a proper AUI representacina Per,
 That s &gt;&gt;
 Jhonny temporarily &gt;&gt; not be able to exercise that my representaciny
 >> Comment was directed to seek out another person who has
 Conflicts &gt;&gt; to ensure their votes within LACRALO. That was the same
 Conversation I had &gt;&gt; privately with Maritza.
 Furthermore &gt;&gt; it will be important to inform yourself properly before
 >> Attacks against my person, which in addition have nothing to do.
 I &gt;&gt;
 I &gt;&gt; am not an employee of the National University of Córdoba and government
 Argentina &gt;&gt; (stenemos in LACRALO government employees Argentina).
 I &gt;&gt;
 I will &gt;&gt; teach the Faculty of Law as Professor UNC
 Invited &gt;&gt;, I do voluntarily without receiving ningn salary or
 Remuneracin &gt;&gt; or awards or anything. I do it because I like teaching and
 Because &gt;&gt; as I do in At-Large, is part of the decision that I have taken
 Of &gt;&gt;
 Volunteer work &gt;&gt; personal convictions.
 Asque &gt;&gt; please, focus properly on the issue I have raised and
 No &gt;&gt;
 HACS &gt;&gt; do as always, to divert attention on matters not
 >> Have nothing to do with the substance estconversando.
 Also &gt;&gt; be nice to see a little more of corporatism when
 Policies and statements discuss &gt;&gt; That Serams productive for LACRALO.
 I regret that vote &gt;&gt; AUI Per become nonexistent with the new
 Representation &gt;&gt; they have chosen.
 I deeply wish &gt;&gt; to attack to defend rule does not become
 In &gt;&gt;
 This thread &gt;&gt; or LACRALO.

 Fatima Cambronero &gt;&gt;

 The &gt;&gt; 11 September 2014 10:06, Sergio Salinas Porto &lt;
 Presidencia at internauta.org.ar &gt;&gt;&gt; wrote:

 Fatima &gt;&gt;&gt; Dear, I'm sorry to disagree with you.
 I think &gt;&gt;&gt; you enter into a proper big mistake of a freshly started.
 One thing to be &gt;&gt;&gt; public officials, and other public be employed.
 With &gt;&gt;&gt; the criteria many of these marking / companions of the
 LACRALO &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Members &gt;&gt;&gt; should be left as it is so, many
 Desempean &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> Public universities as teachers (not you too?), Or are
 Employees &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> Of justice, or municipal departments or employees
 Provincial &gt;&gt;&gt;.
 Students &gt;&gt;&gt; a pblica college (could get to hang your note
 Of &gt;&gt;&gt;
 Vote on &gt;&gt;&gt; what Lacralo?), Etc.
 Conflict &gt;&gt;&gt; itself is located somewhere public official with deciciones
 Governmental &gt;&gt;&gt; or not.
 >>> Have not seen any manifestation yours, even when you proposed
 For &gt;&gt;&gt;
 ALAC Member &gt;&gt;&gt; be on your conflict of interest when you persibas
 Money &gt;&gt;&gt;
 National government &gt;&gt;&gt; (which is where funds come from education in
 Argentina &gt;&gt;&gt;) where faculty from the National University of crdoba.
 >>> To be clear and not bad intemplete: I think that there is no
 >>> Conflict of interest with respect to you or with respect to
 Maritza &gt;&gt;&gt;.
 Hug &gt;&gt;&gt; dear fatima!
 >>> On Sep 11, 2014 1:16 a.m., &quot;Fatima Cambronero&quot; &lt;
 Fatimacambronero at gmail.com &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; wrote:

 Johnny &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; all / os,

> [...]
 Find &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Operating Principles &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; force here, in # 4:

 Link &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; cut: http://goo.gl/Mrnk8f

 Johnny &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; of
 Vote &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Clarify &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Quin &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; know personally the ICANN Fellowship Program and
 Course &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Binds &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 Maritza &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; works for INDECOPI, National Institute for Defense
 Link &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 Although &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; INDECOPI deal with the defense of the rights of

 AUI &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Per &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; voting a person who is employed by the government
 Peruvian &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; is Maritza will be putting in a situation of conflict
 Internet &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Per &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; and abstain from voting as a delegate of his ALS. In that case,
 Estaramos &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Losing &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 Possibility &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Review this modification &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; primary contact with voting
 AUI &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Per &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; to ensure that their participation is truly effective in

 Fatima Cambronero &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 In principle &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; to congratulate this initiative, it seems very healthy
 What &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 ALS &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; delegate or credited to a second representative. In this
 Miss &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; present. Attorney Maritza Agero Miano as a second
 PERU AUI &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; representative for the purposes of representation to
 LACRALO &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 Accredited &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
 Voting &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; credentials in representation of our organization

 Johnny Laureano &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 No &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 Mail &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

 What &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;