[lac-discuss-en] Second representative

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Thu Sep 11 16:14:06 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Second representative
 From: alberto at soto.net.ar

 Dear all. Johnny, see ordering ALS work was processed and finalized in the day that was requested, according to a look at the corresponding email.
 Fatima and Sergio, members who are working on our ms Regin: Each organization is responsible for designacin your representative, and knows the rights and obligations. So know also that there is a problem, such as a conflict of interest, that member is responsible for his ALS and not personally. Had such problems and ESTN related non-compliance by the end user, the current regulations, which as you said Carlos, could come was that of certification will resort.
 Continue working as before, which will seem that all we are doing well.
 Best regards and peace in our Regin. ..

 Alberto Soto

 On September 11, 2014 6:55:15 GMT-03: 00, Johnny Laureano <jlaureano at aui.pe> wrote:
 > Dear Fatima,
 >
 > A Travs this to thank your comments and concerns
 > About
 > The representation of AUI PERU LACRALO and manifest in what
 > Indica
 > The following:
 >
 > Regarding the operating principles LACRALO in point 4.
 > Refers
 > On accredited ALS and says &quot;estarintegrada for two (2)
 > Representatives of accredited ALS, appointed and removed
 > Freely
 > For each ALS, which communicate Secretary appointments
 > Made. &quot;To be brief, no sine qua condition is not appreciated
 > Non
 > The 2 representatives of Bern LACRALO ALS have,
 > Please
 > Take this into account.
 >
 > To complement the information submitted.Maritza, Lawyer and Magster,
 > No
 > Only works in this agency, but also a university professor
 > Permanent, is a private consultant and author of a book on rights
 > Of
 > Users by fellow Japons Government Fellowship by ICANN,
 > The other and makes strenuous efforts particularly consider
 > Additional time to address this representation that
 > We have
 > Given as to LACRALO AUI PERU. Speaks perfect addition inglsy
 > I believe
 > Honestly is a great regional contribution for academics and merits
 > Professionals to AUI PERU LACRALO and ICANN and the future.
 >
 > On the representation of AUI PERU, this has been communicated to and Pres
 > LACRALO Secretariat, in accordance with the Operating Principles
 > LACRALO
 > In this regard, I call on the Presidency and Secretariat confirm
 > Our
 > Request.
 >
 > Sincerely,
 >
 > Johnny Laureano
 > Pres AUI PERU
 >

 > On September 10, 2014, 22:15, Fatima Cambronero &lt;
 > Fatimacambronero at gmail.com&gt; wrote:

 Johnny &gt;&gt; all / os,

 >> First let me apologize for the delay in answering this
 > Thread
 Post &gt;&gt;. I was traveling and hard to follow all the
 >> Conversations.

 Then I &gt;&gt; would like to make two comments on this issue.

 The possibility of choosing &gt;&gt; two contacts for each ALS (primary one
 > With
 Voting &gt;&gt; secondary contact and non-voting) is
 > Finds
 >> Force since the very beginning of LACRALO. You can check
 > Our
 Operating Principles &gt;&gt; force here, in # 4:

 Link &gt;&gt; cut: http://goo.gl/Mrnk8f

 >> Secondly, for making the request ests
 > Johnny, of
 Maritza &gt;&gt; Agero Miano designate as secondary contact (so you say
 > On the
 First paragraph shall &gt;&gt; your mail) or as primary contact with the right to
 > Vote
 >> (So you say in the second paragraph of your email) Per AUI, would
 Preocupacin &gt;&gt; manifest a respect. Before that, I liked
 > Clarify
 >> I've had a conversation in private with Maritza this
 > Subject,
 Quin &gt;&gt; know personally the ICANN Fellowship Program and
 > During
 >> ISOC Next Generation Leaders Moderator of which I am the expert,
 Regarding who &gt;&gt; have no personal conflict ningn and with whom I
 > Binds
 >> Even a friendship.

 Maritza &gt;&gt; INDECOPI works for the National Institute for Defense
 >> Competition and Protection of Intellectual Property, which is the
 Agency &gt;&gt; Peruvian government responsible for Intellectual Property.
 > Link
 >> To your website: http://www.indecopi.gob.pe/

 Although INDECOPI &gt;&gt; deal with the defense of the rights of
 Consumers &gt;&gt; (please corrjanme it if I'm wrong), is finally
 >> Government agency. The Peruvian government is the one paying all
 > Months her
 Salary &gt;&gt;.

 My &gt;&gt; preocupacin is therefore to be the primary contact
 > AUI
 Per &gt;&gt; voting a person who is employed by the government
 > Per,
 >> In the event of a conflict between the interests of
 > Users
 Internet &gt;&gt; (regional, though mostly local) and the government
 Peruvian &gt;&gt; is Maritza will be putting in a situation of conflict
 > Of
 >> Interests, and must depart to represent users
 > Internet
 Per &gt;&gt; and abstain from voting as a delegate of his ALS. In that case,
 > Estaramos
 >> Becoming nonexistent the representation of the ALS.In my opinion,
 > Is
 >> May participate in the discussions as a secondary contact, but
 > The
 Vote &gt;&gt; time being primary contact, should refrain
 > Losing
 >> The right it all accredited ALS.
 >>

 >> So, I would like to ask the Johnny Maritza
 > Possibility of
 Review this modification &gt;&gt; primary contact with voting
 > AUI
 Per &gt;&gt; to ensure that their participation is truly effective in
 > Of
 LACRALO &gt;&gt; At-Large and in general, representation of interests
 > Of the
 >> Internet end users.

 I remain at your disposal &gt;&gt; to work with you in what is
 > Within
 >> My chances.
 >>

 >> Best regards,

 Fatima Cambronero &gt;&gt;

 >> On September 2, 2014, 11:37 am, Johnny Laureano <jlaureano at aui.pe>
 >> I wrote:

 Dear &gt;&gt; Alberto,

 In principle &gt;&gt;&gt; to congratulate this initiative seems very healthy
 > What
 ALS &gt;&gt;&gt; delegate or credited to a second representative. In this
 > Direction,
 Miss &gt;&gt;&gt; present. Attorney Maritza Agero Miano as a second
 PERU AUI &gt;&gt;&gt; representative for the purposes of representation to
 > LACRALO
 ICANN &gt;&gt;&gt; e.

 >>> In this sense, in my condition of President and Owner
 > Accredited
 AUI &gt;&gt;&gt; PERU, by this request is granted the
 Voting &gt;&gt;&gt; credentials in representation of our organization
 LACRALO &gt;&gt;&gt; on.

 I appreciate the attention &gt;&gt;&gt; to the present.

 >>> Best regards,

 Johnny Laureano &gt;&gt;&gt;
 >>> Pres.AUI PERU

 The &gt;&gt;&gt; September 1, 2014, 14:20, Alberto Soto
 > <alberto at soto.net.ar>

 Representatives &gt;&gt;&gt;.
 > Vote and
 Is &gt;&gt;&gt;