[lac-discuss-en] RES: Second INTERNAUTA representative BRAZIL

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Sep 11 14:47:41 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Second INTERNAUTA representative BRAZIL
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear President and Secretary LACRALO:
 We want to communicate to you and the community from which LACRALO
 September 2014, the second representative of Brazil Internaut serEmiliano
 Priscila Leite instead Marcos, president of Brazil Internaut.
 Emiliano is active since the year 2010 member, has participated in several
 digital inclusion projects.
 Emiliano is a student of final year of the program: Analysis and Development
 in FATEC Systems, Faculty of Technology of the State of Sao Paulo and
 currently an exchange student at Indiana University-Boomington
 -USA.
 l estarparticipando ICANN 51.
 No ms,
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein Leite
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 ALAC LACRALO-Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015
 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015
 ex - Secretary-LACRALO ICANN / 2012-2014
 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite