[lac-discuss-en] ? 8859-1 q = iso-F3n Primer_Borrador_de_Declaraci = _ = q = iso-8859-1 de_AT-Large_sobre_Modificaci = F3n_de_los_Estatutos_respecto = q = iso-8859-1 _de_las_consideraciones_del_GAC =????

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Sep 8 18:55:51 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? 8859-1 q = iso-F3n Primer_Borrador_de_Declaraci = _ = q = iso-8859-1 de_AT-Large_sobre_Modificaci = F3n_de_los_Estatutos_respecto = q = iso-8859-1 _de_las_consideraciones_del_GAC =????
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Dear,
 I had already expressed my position counter 75% of the members
 for a refusal to proposals of Gac.
 Alexander will get going in the same direction. I be interesting to read The
 Economist - The Internet Power Vacuum Worsens
 (L-gordon-Crovitz-the-internet-power-vacuum-worsens-1410124265
<http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/l-gordon-crovitz-the-internet-power-vacuum-wo
 RSENS-1410124265? mobile &amp; mg = y =-wsj reno64&gt;) removing questions of
 critical internal politics of Democrats and Republicans x concentrating
 point in the actions of ICANN.

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

 On 9/8/14, 14:09, &quot;Alejandro Pisanty&quot; <apisanty at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Alberto, all
 >
 > After the msa background to explore the subject of &quot;GAC advice&quot; on
 > Conversations with various people in the IGF, and other
 > Analysis, I have come to this conclusion:
 >
 > One. We must continue to put limits to the stealthy penetration of positions
 > Affected the control, and therefore specifically hold our position
 > About not increase the specific gravity of the quasi-veto opininy
 > GAC.
 >
 > 2. We may be losing sight of a key point of the proposal:
 > Explcitos votes in the GAC. The positions of the GAC so obliging
 > Special Board should have the vote counted. Otherwise estaramos
 > Contine to support a current bad situation. In sta, few
 > Governments may not impose a position that is offset by the
 > Majority.This seems to be the situation regarding .vin / .wine eg
 > To cite a particular case, that is not the only one.
 >
 > I propose to modify accordingly the text of our proposal
 > And actively drive change in the ALAC.
 >
 > Alejandro Pisanty
 >

 > 8/23/2014 12:24 GMT-05: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> :
 >
 >> Dear, estbamos preparing our draft, but both Humberto
 How come &gt;&gt;
 >> I are working in coordination with Ftima (our ALAC Member).
 She &gt;&gt;
 We &gt;&gt; avisde herein, there was a small delay problem
 The &gt;&gt;
 Mailing list &gt;&gt; ALAC (technician problem), but aquest.
 So far &gt;&gt; all communications received in our
 Regin &gt;&gt;,
 >> Are coincident with statements in the document, as Alexander said,
 >> None in opposition.
 >> Therefore, we adopt the same as our opinion Of Regin,
 Staff &gt;&gt; solicitndole to their collaboration to be on the same wiki
 Published &gt;&gt; Manuscripts.This will level the playing field for all
 Our &gt;&gt;
 >> Documents are presented.
 Now we just &gt;&gt; accessing it on the wiki, and do the
 Suggestions &gt;&gt;
 Consider as &gt;&gt; convenient. Our comments received Sern
 Up &gt;&gt;
 >> September 3 at 20 UTC
 That &gt;&gt; Short link: http://goo.gl/XYt9FT

 Thank &gt;&gt; Ftima that allows us to demonstrate the coordinated work that
 Allows &gt;&gt; good things and save time and labor.
 Best regards &gt;&gt; !!

 Alberto Soto &gt;&gt;

 ----- Original Message ----- &gt;&gt;
 >> From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Fatima &gt;&gt;
 Cambronero &gt;&gt;
 >> Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 1:01 pm
 >> To: LACRALO Espaol
 >> Subject: [lac-discuss-es] First Draft Declaration of At-Large
 About &gt;&gt;
 Modifying &gt;&gt; Statutes regarding considerations GAC

 Dear &gt;&gt; / os,

 As adelantLen &gt;&gt; yesterday in an email to this list, we have l i
 Worked as rapporteurs &gt;&gt; (pen holders) a declaration on this
 Case &gt;&gt;
 >> From ALAC.

 In this declaration &gt;&gt; We have considered the comments that have been
 LACRALO &gt;&gt; done since besides those coming from ALAC.

 This first draft &gt;&gt; declaration can be found at the following
 >> Link:
 >>

 >>  https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Proposed+Bylaw
 S + C &gt;&gt;
 Regarding hanges &gt;&gt; + + Consideration + of + GAC + + Workspace Advice

 This first draft &gt;&gt; estabierto declaration to all comments
 At-Large &gt;&gt;. There is still time allotted for reviews.
 We will report here &gt;&gt; when that term is defined.

 >> Best regards,

 Fatima Cambronero &gt;&gt;

 >> -
 * &gt;&gt; * Fatima Cambronero