[lac-discuss-en] Second representative

jlaureano at aui.pe jlaureano at aui.pe
Tue Sep 2 14:38:52 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Second representative
 From: jlaureano at aui.pe

 Dear Alberto,

 In principle to congratulate this initiative, which I think is very healthy
 ALS delegate or credited to a second representative. Here,
 Ms. present. Attorney Maritza Agero Miano as a second
 AUI PERU representative for the purposes of representation to LACRALO
 and ICANN.

 In this sense, in my condition as President and Head accredited
 AUI PERU, by this request is granted the
 Voting credentials in representation of our organization
 in LACRALO.

 I appreciate the attention to this.

 Best regards,

 Johnny Laureano