[lac-discuss-en] News NOMCOM 2015-1

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Oct 23 12:22:56 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: News NOMCOM 2015-1
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO:

 Greetings and write them in my first post as a member of
 NOMCOM representing Latinoamrica & Caribbean.

 Before anything more I want to thank everyone who voted me to be the
 LACRALO representative in NOMCOM and assure everyone that Darmi
 better in the activities to be developed within the Comitde
 Nominations for ICANN.

 During reunin ICANN 51 in Los Angeles, the Comitde Nominations 2015
 is reunipor first.

 This reunin joined New 5 members of the Committee; we are
 17 in total (different Constituencies)

 aslos as three presidents (chairs): Current President: Stephne Van
 Gelder; President elected by the Board: Ron Andruff and President
 partner: Cheryl Langdon-Orr

 Also we have the support of two staff members ICANN !!

 The work of this year, the Comitde Nominations 2015 consistiren
 choose:

 3 members to the Board of Directors (BOARD) 3 years

 3 members for 2 years ALAC-

 2 members for the GNSO for 2 years

 1 member for 3 years ccNSO

 In the case of BOARD especfico need Sosun director from
 of Latinoamrica & Caribbean since the BOARD obligation also exists the
 geographical diversity and right now no one in our region.

 For ALAC also need 1 member to our region for
 Len replace Felipe Sanchez in 2016.

 The other positions can also be occupied by members of our
 region !!

 It is very important for everyone to think about the possible candidates for
 these positions within ICANN.If you know someone, please enter
 or direct contact with someone from Comitpara we can invite
 participate in the selection process.

 In December 2014 nominations abrirel period until the month of
 March 2015; but only in August 2015 Selected to know. As
 podrn observe working very anticipaciny coordination due to
 great work ahead !!

 Within a few weeks, podrn get more information from NOMCOM 2015
 http://nomcom.icann.org

 Any comments or questions I am at your disposal.

 Greetings

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein Leite

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC LACRALO-Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015

 ex - Secretary-LACRALO ICANN / 2012-2014

 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

 ---
 This message does not contain viruses or malware because the protection of avast! Estactiva Antivirus.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/11d3d81467.html