[lac-discuss-en] Call for Comments: At-Large Website Revamp

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Oct 16 07:06:32 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Call for Comments: At-Large Website Revamp
 From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

 Dear All,

 During the ALAC and Regional Leadership Working Session <  https://community.icann.org/x/DhvxAg>  on Sun 12 October 2014 in ICANN 51, the initial design for the revamped website At-Large Were Presented and discussed. Now info we have uploaded the draft site map and wireframes (vision and structure of various web pages) to the wiki page titled "Wireframes & Site Map Presented in ICANN 51 <  https://community.icann.org/x/zCXxAg>."

  * Site Map
  * Homepage
  * Calendar
  * Topics
  * Topics Overview
  * Policy Advice
  * Policy Advice Statement

 If you'd like to leave any comment and / or suggestion on the new design, kindly log into Confluence and use the comment functions in This workspace:  https://community.icann.org/x/zCXxAg.

 As soon as the Adobe Connect room for the recording session Aforementioned Becomes available, we will send out another announcement to inform you Which part of the recording Corresponds to the website revamp presentation. May you find the slide for the presentation here <  https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/49355534/Sun%206%20-%20Steve%20%26%20Ariel.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1413154626000&api=v2>.

 Regards,

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
 ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
 Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge>
 Twitter:ICANN_AtLarge &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANN_AtLarge>