[lac-discuss-en] Events December

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Sun Oct 12 22:37:34 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Events December
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Ada,

 Thank you. I appreciate the difficulties you mention for Uruguay. Elsewhere puedde organizations spend're already building events due to themselves and the organizations with which we work agendas.

 So I wait in expectation of a clear explicacinms by Alberto.

 Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 School of Chemistry UNAM
 3000 University Av,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the group on LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org