[lac-discuss-en] IANA Transition

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat Oct 11 22:05:09 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: IANA Transition
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Diego, I did not answer before because I was traveling to Los Angeles and just arrived (after 24 hours ...)

 In this there is no misleading readings. There are many opinions and some different from each other. Just reading and we have to draw our conclusions.

 I would like you to answer the question of Alexander, is important.

 Greetings and thank you very much

 Alberto Soto