[lac-discuss-en] IANA Transition

dacostabastidas at dtech.ec dacostabastidas at dtech.ec
Sat Oct 11 02:46:51 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: IANA Transition
 From: dacostabastidas at dtech.ec

 Dear Alejandro

 A simple application of assertiveness should not recreate tangled arguments
 complicate the clear mandate of representation of users ECU, which
 in particular is of those who choose freedom and sovereignty of
 from knowledge to strengthen our own capabilities and
 overcome the limited vision of dependence and servility.

 Always grateful for your feedback allowing you to enable reflections
 dynamics and uplifting.

 Diego Acosta Bastidas

 The October 10, 2014, 19:49, Alejandro Pisanty <apisanty at gmail.com>

[[--Original text (es)