[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Reuni q = F3n_con_Fadi_Chehad = E9 =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Oct 8 23:22:53 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 Reuni q = F3n_con_Fadi_Chehad = E9 =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear President and CEO of ICANN has confirmed that we will maintain a
 reunin face to face in Los Angeles with the five Chairs of RALOs.

 This reunin estmotivada in greater cooperation with the At-Large community
 and we should be sick we bring.

 For this I ask you to please by Monday 13/10, do I get
 your ideas and suggestions to ICANN ALAC and can work with
 our Community. And among all seek the ease and efficiency
 I work.

 Estintentando addition is that we have our reunin RALOS Face to
 Face annually. This should give an idea of \u200b\u200bhow to participate more
 active not only face meetings, but all other
 meetings, in addition to having a greater involvement in the working groups,
 internal and external.

 It's a little difficult to require this type of meeting with a low
 participation.

 I hope your comments spacious grounds.

 Greetings chordal

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1c28d4235a.html