[lac-discuss-en] IANA Transition

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Oct 7 12:06:13 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: IANA Transition
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, there are ways to actively participate in this important period
 of transition. I ask you read this, please. If in this process are
 inconvenient things for our end users, we will have
 opportunity to claim.

 Thanks and best regards

 Alberto Soto

 <  https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2014-09-29-en>
 Future Meeting Requests from Community
 The IANA Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG) has Announced That it is
 Currently in the process of scheduling meetings at ICANN 51 side with GAC
 ALAC and Community Representatives after Receiving explicit requests from
 Communities in Original.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/701c20e010.html