[lac-discuss-en] ?? = Iso-8859-1 Recursos_sobre_Creaci = F3n_de_Capa = q = iso-8859-1 capacities q =?

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 01:40:07 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:?? = Iso-8859-1 Recursos_sobre_Creaci = F3n_de_Capa = q = iso-8859-1 capacities q =?
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear / os,

 In relacina comments made in another thread here on
 initiatives LACRALO creation of capacities, and also in
 At-Large, I would like to share some of the material we have been
 occurring over time and which is available for
 revision, for information and to study members of our ALS.

 Surely there must be more material we have not included and ojalsirva
 this mail as puntapiinicial to build this repository across all
 resource that many members of LACRALO considered necessary to
 improve their participaciny the ALS.

 Alberto, Humberto, perhaps be a good idea to avoid to lose the
 record of the activities that have been done before and we
 all the time the material available, you believe that a new Wiki
 contains all these elements.

 * -Programme Of LACRALO Creating Capabilities: *

 The program for creation of capacities that started in Costa reunin
 Natalia Rica in 2012, has produced much material found
 available:

 1 Audio and transcripts of activities Creating Capabilities
 the reunin of Costa Rica:
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Costa+Rica+Events+Capacity+Building+Sessions+Workspace

 2 Creating Presentations Skills Program in calls
 LACRALO monthly post-reunin of Costa Rica (2012 and materials
 2013):
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Capacity+Building+Activities

 The monthly calling audio these can be found in the following
 links: 2012:
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Meetings+2012

 2013 and 2014:
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Meetings+2013-2014

 Stage 3 Creation Program Capacity. Explanations of
 the evolucina the next step:
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=45747352

 Introductory Course LACRALO (in different languages) that we have created with
 Natalia collaboration with Jeff Dunn ICANN Staff - Intro to
 LACRALO: http://learn.icann.org/enrol/index.php?id=57

 * -Strategy ICANN for Latin America and Caribbean: *

 While this project does not estenfocado specifically the Creation of
 Capabilities as it is a project of Communications within the
 himself and collaboration of several members of the region have developed a
 inventory of available resources. In this case, "resources" should be
 understood in a broad sense including brochures, videos, presentations,
 Reports, newsletters, annual reports, etc.

 Realization of this inventory is to detect with qu
 materials we have, what is necessary to produce and cul necessary
 translated into the different languages \u200b\u200bof our region to bring it to
 LAC website in which we are also working within the project
 Communications. This website already lists a trial version
 on which we are working, and will shortly be encontrardisponible for
 you can access the entire community.

 This draft resource inventory is available in this
 link
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoPFeLNK8s6hdEhHN0ZnSExDUjVvTU04OVNLRXVQMlE#gid=2

 * Creating Capacity -Webinars Pre-ATLAS II: *

 In the Working Group Creation Capabilities At-Large before the
 reunin ATLAS II in London in June, have produced a series
 Webinar to facilitate the participation of ALS in that meeting.

 Allpodrn find Webinars on substantive issues and procedural
 important among them are how the development process of policies,
 the rules of procedure ALAC, IPv6, communications, etc.

 Podrn find the repository of these Webinars on the following link:
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Pre-ATLAS+II+Capacity+Building+Webinars

 *-Global Stakeholder Engagement (GSE): *

 While the GSE (
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=35521555)
 initiative outside LACRALO and At-Large, and formed by the Staff of
 ICANN, the material said Staff has taken place (brochures,
 presentations of their lectures, videos, etc.) ascomo material Speakers
 Bureau is available for viewing and downloading and can be
 useful. These pages are updated frequently.

 Some of these resources (and many of them in different languages):

 Handouts 1 Speakers Bureau:
 https://community.icann.org/display/gsecomms/Speakers+Bureau+Handouts

 Two.Collateral Materials, ie presentations and hand-outs:
 https://community.icann.org/display/gsecomms/Collateral+Materials%2C+i.e.+presentations+and+hand-outs

 3 Message Points & Speakers Bureau PowerPoint Presentations:
 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=42731808

 4 Speakers Bureau Videos *: *
 https://community.icann.org/display/gsecomms/Speakers+Bureau+Videos

 * Working-Groups At-Large *:

 And for those members who have already acquired LACRALO capabilities and
 are able to put this knowledge into practice, will
 can unite the different Working Groups of At-Large and participate in
 ESTN discussions taking place there.

 This is the list of the Working Groups of At-Large to which they can
 freely join, participate and learn in the process:
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Working+Groups

 We hope this compilation as a basis for future initiatives
 creation of capacities and avoid duplicacin work.

 Best Regards,

 Natalia Enciso

 Fatima Cambronero

 -