[lac-discuss-en] Reunion and presence LACRALO Icann51

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Oct 1 10:11:50 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Reunion and presence LACRALO Icann51
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I think the monthly reunin not estrecordando where we talk
 Capacitacin Plan, which is complete continuity of what they have been
 I doing Ftima and Natalia from Costa Rica, then continued by Juan Manuel
 Javier Pallero then, now no longer representative
 its main ALS.
 On a monthly reunin, Fátima and Natalia showed Course
 Introduccina LACRALO, who are multilingual and very few of us
 our Regin those who have done. My suggestion is again that
 try to do so, the link is:
 http://learn.icann.org/course/view.php?id=98

 Such is the continuity, we have pointed out in our various meetings
 monthly on the course, the capacitacin is ycmo will face. We are
 ALAC working-level capabilities for creating. Just in
 ICANN 51 Los Angeles will present our requirements.
 As vern, we are working closely with Ftima and giving full
 continuity to our capacitacin.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto