[lac-discuss-en] NetMundial Initiative

encels at gmail.com encels at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 02:47:24 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: NetMundial Initiative
 From: encels at gmail.com

 Thank you very much for the information Alberto, made me very curious what
 ISOC comets that no estarparticipando in this initiative ... I was
 reviewing some informaciny me encontrcon the statement announced by
 ISOC, I share a Continuation:

 http://www.internetsociety.org/news/internet-society-statement-netmundial-initiative

 Interestingly, this view assumes the Internet Society, will
 good debate between the LAC community, how could affect the proper
 development of this initiative this decision ?, the absence of an actor like
 ISOC quconsecuencias may bring? such absence is justified? are
 MUST pronounce other actors ?.

 I hope your opinions, sque many belong to local chapters and
 ISOC Global; I'm sure many causes us curiosity porqu
 of this decision.

 Greetings to all ...

 * Encel Sanchez *

 24/11/2014 20:01 GMT-04: 30 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> :