[lac-discuss-en] News NOMCOM 2015-2

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Nov 12 15:48:32 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: News NOMCOM 2015-2
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members LACRALO:

 This time I am writing to ask for your collaboration with NOMCOM.

 We are conducting a survey of all events realizarn
 until March -2015 in the area of \u200b\u200bIT world, but in our case,
 mainly in Latin America & Caribbean.

 Resemblance to the request made to them for Alberto Soto Croop program
 but on a larger scale.

 If you know or heard of sb event please enter
 Contact our staff will harcargo the rest. Please enven the
 informacina sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 We need to map those events to outreach and advertise
 charges are available at ICANN.

 Greetings to all

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein Leite

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC LACRALO-Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015

 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014

 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil