[lac-discuss-en] Topics for Webinars At Large Capacity Building WG

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Nov 11 12:46:24 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Topics for Webinars At Large Capacity Building WG
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Carlos themes are excellent. I also remain relevant to the
 topics such as IPv6 SHALL have 26 long free event in Brazil and
 I think web vhaber transmission Week IV da da Internet Infrastructure
 no Brasil - The link below (but is easy to www.nic.br
 NIC.br
<http://www.google.com.br/ursa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ua
 ct = 8 &amp; ved = 0CC4QFjAA &amp; url = http% 3A% 2F% 2F% 2Fnic.br% 2Fsemanainfrabr &amp; ei = OQRiVMjnLY
 HrggScpoO4DA &amp; usg = AFQjCNHoyhDJpvo2-5yYpkZ-93eS0M7vmw &amp; bvm = bv.79189006, d.eXY&gt;
 There is a pressure for change from IPv4 to IPv6 impact on
 users and I therefore remain on our list.
 Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for Any typos.

 On 11.10.14, 14:42, &quot;Carlos Vera Quintana&quot; <cveraq at gmail.com> wrote:
 > Fatima: From consultations with colleagues appreciate it so many issues
 > As:
 >
 > - Mechanisms for resolution of domain name disputes
 >
 > - Structure of ICANN and its working groups: Integration and functions.
 >
 > - Icann relationship with users and the internet community.
 > Mechanisms interaccine instances participation.
 >
 > - Understanding of the mechanisms in the scheme actuacin
 > Multistakeholder
 >
 > Among many others.
 >
 > Thank you very much
 >

 > Carlos Vera Quintana
 > 0988141143
 > Sguemecveraq
 >
 >> On 11.10.2014, at 11:20, Fatima Cambronero
 >> <fatimacambronero at gmail.com> I wrote:
 >>
 >> Dear Carlos,
 >>
 >> A tpersonalmente cules YOU SPECIFIC topics you are interested to receive
 >> Capacitacin?
 >> For example, Alberto mailing a specific list of issues that are
 >> Following:
 >>
 >> - ICANN Grants Waiver Data Retention: Data Retention
 >> Specification of
 >> The 2013 RAA
 >> - AUCTION RULES FOR NEW VERSION 03.11.2014 gTLDs
 >> - WHOIS Policy Review Team Final Report
 >> - Implementation of WHOIS Review Team Recommendations
 >> - IDN ccNSO Policy Development Process
 >> - ICANN Dispute Resolution Options
 >> - IANA: DNSSEC Information
 >> - Security, Stability and Resiliency of the DNS
 >> - Universal Acceptance
 >>
 >> In your case, you can make a list like this with the topics
 >> Atte interested?
 >> In the previous post you have not indicated specific issues but issues
 >> Generals who do not identify cules interested on you
 >> Receive capacitacin.
 >> Thank you very much.
 >>
 >> Fatima Cambronero
 >>

 >> On 10 November 2014 12:25, Carlos Vera Quintana
 >> <cveraq at gmail.com> I wrote:
 >>> Thanks Fatima.
 >>>
 >>> In the case of this expertise is not relevant but
 >>> Say what is meant, and I'm glad for that, that there is resource
 Human &gt;&gt;&gt; to cover many typical or arising.

 >>> About YOU SPECIFIC I explained some issues and I guess from travs
 >>> A compilation of expressions of interest is defined podrn others.
 >>>
 >>> Also I assume podrn efforts come together with initiatives such as the
 >>> School governance that exist and Icann academy to play
 >>> Specialized material.
 >>>
 >>> Thank you
 >>>
 >>> Carlos Vera Quintana
 >>> 0988141143
 >>> Sguemecveraq

 -Several &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Guas Beginner (to participate in ICANN,