[lac-discuss-en] Mapping event

ainfodata at gmail.com ainfodata at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 21:28:09 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Mapping event
 From: ainfodata at gmail.com

 Dear Alberto.
 We appreciate you enter the next event calendar South School on Internet Governance 2015 to be held in Costa Rica from 20 to 24 April inclusive.

 The call to participate in the scholarship will be online in about 15 days.

 If you need more information I will gladly go.

 Best regards.
 Adrian Carballo
 President
 Incluirme Foundation.