[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: STRATEGIC PLAN REGIONAL / REGIONAL STRATEGIC PLAN

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:26:07 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: STRATEGIC PLAN REGIONAL / REGIONAL STRATEGIC PLAN
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 FYI,

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 From: Alexandra Dans <alexandra.dans at icann.org>
 Date: July 31, 2014, 12:56 PM
 Subject: [LAC / COMMS] REGIONAL STRATEGIC PLAN / REGIONAL STRATEGIC PLAN
 To: &quot;lac-comms-plan at icann.org&quot; <lac-comms-plan at icann.org>

 Dear friends,

 Since our wiki estdisponible the final document in Spanish, Portuguese,
 inglsy francs. I copy the links for below.

 I take also to welcome you to this list Maritza Y. Aguero
 Minano whom I estarcolaborando with us on the project and Rodrigo
 Saucedo is already known and to whom we must thank this document.

 Any doubt the orders.

 Thank you,
 Alex

 Dear friends,

 The ultimate document of our regional strategic plan is Already available in
 in our wiki Inglés, Spanish, Portuguese and French. Please find the links
 below.
 I also want to seize this opportunity to welcome two new members In this
 list: Maritza Y. Minano Aguero who will be collaborating in This Project and
 Rodrigo Saucedo, Whom you already know, and who made this end document
 possible.

 Please let me know if you have any question.

 Thanks,
 Alex

 Portuguese Course:
 https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/48348889/diagramadoenoportu
 gues.pdf? api v2 =

 FRANCAIS:
 https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/48348889/diagramadoenofranc
 en.pdf? api v2 =

 ENGLISH:
 https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/48348889/diagramadoenoingle
 s.pdf? api v2 =

 SPANISH:
 https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/48348889/diagramadoenoespa%
 C3% B1ol.pdf? Api v2 =

 --------------------------
 Alexandra Dans
 alexandra.dans @ icann.org
 @ Alexdansopina
 Communications Manager for Latin America and the Caribbean
 The House Latinoamrica Internet and the Caribbean
 Rambla Republic of Mexico 6125
 Montevideo, 11400
 Uruguay
 ICANN