[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 utf-8 Regional_Advice_needed_ALS_Application == q _202_Instituto_Paname = C3 = utf-8 == B1o_de_Derecho_y_Nuevas_Tecnolo Z8OtYXM = b =???

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 22:50:58 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = utf-8 utf-8 Regional_Advice_needed_ALS_Application == q _202_Instituto_Paname = C3 = utf-8 == B1o_de_Derecho_y_Nuevas_Tecnolo Z8OtYXM = b =???
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Humberto,

 thanks for the reminder.

 In ISOC Mexico observed that the Institute provides structurally
 conditions to convey the views and needs of
 users. Agrupacin is a professional (specifically
 lawyers) whose main activities are focused in offering courses and
 the visibililizacin of some participants to give access to contracts
 consultoray professional services. Even while this estimation does not
 be objectively disproved not consider it appropriate to support their
 acreditacin.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 On Wed, July 30, 2014 at 5:30 PM, Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Hola,
>
> No se olviden de los comentarios sí tienen alguno. Hay plazo hasta el 3 de
> agosto.
>

> Saludos
>
> Enviado desde mi iPhone
>
> > El 22-07-2014, a las 9:19, Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>
> escribió:
> >
> > Estimados:
> >
> > Como pueden ver nos han solicitado nuestra opinión sobre esta solicitud.
> He creado esta pagina wiki para que suban sus comentarios:
> >
> > https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=48347994
> >
> > El plazo es hasta el 3 de agosto, ya que el 4 enviaremos nuestra opinión.
> >
> > Saludos
> >
> > Dear all:
> >
> > As you can see, our opinion has been requested about this application. I
> created this wiki page to upload your comments:
> >
> > https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=48347994
> >
> > The deadline is  3th of August because the 4th we will send our opinion.
> >
> > Regards
> >

> > Dear Humberto,
> >  On the 23rd April 2014, we received an LACRALO ALS application from
> Instituto Panameño de Derecho y Nuevas Tecnologías
> > Please find the Due Diligence form attached, as well as further
> documentation compiled by Silvia through her correspondence with the ALS
> applicant (Bylaws are numbered PdFs)
> >  We kindly ask you to provide us with the regional advice for this ALS
> in your capacity as LACRALO Secretary. Your advice will support the ALAC
> review on this application.
> >  According to our timeline for ALS applications, the due date for the
> regional advice is the 04 August 2014.
> > We would like to remind you that the DD form could contain sensitive
> information. Please read the form carefully before sending it off to third
> parties.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
> Peregrine and Terri Agnew
> > ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
> > E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
> > Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge
> > Twitter: @ICANN_AtLarge
> >

> > <DD form PANAMA.pdf>
> > <0.pdf>
> > <1.pdf>
> > <2.pdf>
> > <3.pdf>
> > <4.pdf>
> > <5.pdf>
> > <6.pdf>
> > <7.pdf>
> > <8.pdf>
> > <9.pdf>
> > <10.pdf>
> > <11.pdf>
> > <12.pdf>
> > <13.pdf>
> > <afiche evento enero 2014.jpg>
> > <ESTATUTO.doc>
> > <MARZO (2).jpg>
> > <Noviembre 2013 (2).JPG>
> > <Octubre.png>
>
> http://www.lacralo.org

 ---------------------------
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 SMS +525541444475 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the LinkedIn group UNAM,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty