[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_de_ACUI_para_el_carg Nominaci = iso-8859-1 q = o_ALAC???

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Wed Jul 30 15:27:58 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_de_ACUI_para_el_carg Nominaci = iso-8859-1 q = o_ALAC???
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

  Thanking the nomination did Antonio Gentile, aquatesto my
 willingness to participate in this dispute and to serve as member of ALAC
 representing LACRALO.
 I think I know the majority between 2008 and 2009 had the opportunity to
 be elected Vice Chair of ALAC by colleagues. For the occasion, where
 was also Vice Chair and as Chair Cheryl Sebastien, we made a
 significant change in the ALAC then, achieving recognition
 its importance as one of the most relevant groups for future
 ICANN. On occasion we did also, under very difficult it is true, the
 first general meeting in Mexico with significant contributions from all
 RALOs.
 Because I think I can be a good representative of our region in
 ALAC?
 First because I have been very attentive to the demands of our region: I
 part of the majority of monthly calls LACRALO
 of our group participated governance involved a few
 LACNIC ascomo my mind, this year, was tambina LACIGF and NET
 World. Recent years was involved with personal projects
 all on the development of our region as projects
 capacitacin in
 pequeos electronic commerce for business, recovery of waste
 slidos electrnicos involving NGOs and small business projects
 Internet, creating a good opportunity to be with groups
 many countries in our region and understand their realities and their
 tpicos demands related to the Internet of interest.
 Second because I have long knowledge of ICANN, I was Vice Chair of the
 GAC, a member of the Board where he was chair of a few
 committees, and have also participated in SSAC for 3 years which, although not
 it is very clear to everyone because no vregularmente to SSAC
 ICANN meetings, was an experience that agregconocimiento detailed
 issues of security and stability of the network and I believe also
 ALAC can help in our contributions when the subject is technician.
 More recently with colleagues regional ICANN was
 involved with LAC Strategy and organize (because it does not appear that
 is not provided financial support for these projects ICANN) with two
 other colleagues from Argentina (GNSO Gabriela and Celia today in CCTLD)
 a meeting called on ICANN Meetings SPACE LAC currently on the agenda
 officer of ICANN. The last in London, for example, had more than 60
 participants!
 In this section we present issues related to our region, as
 as a forum for colleagues from Latin America and Caribbean speak
 to the others on our issues, our businesses, our
 actions of civil society, presenting a picture of the opportunities
 we offer.

 Finally, as you all know, also was involved
 the last two years as a representative in the NOMCOMM LACRALO,
 doing promotion for more participants in our region
 ICANN participacen by NOMCOMM. And in fact we good candidates
 successful in regional selection. Inaugurated a routine mailing
 a monthly report informing the community about the group was
 doing in NOMCOMM, aiming to promote more transparency. For what LACRALO
 I sent in Inglsy traduca for the Spanish to everyone easily.
 Along with the knowledge I bring also the willingness to serve and to work for
 the interest of our group, reporting activities for all
 participate.
 I appreciate the attention and keep at the disposal for any question
 have.
 Hugs to all and down my Skype contacts even my APRA facility
 communication

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av Paulista 1159, 1004 cj