[lac-discuss-en] RES: NOMCOMM

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Jul 28 20:19:54 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: NOMCOMM
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear Vanda, thank you very much for your nomination.
 After reading your words, I have no other option but to accept with pleasure
 the one msa nominaciny commit time to the best of Lamp LACRALO
 and ICANN.
 Greetings to all!
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Herlein Leite
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015
 ex - Secretary-LACRALO ICANN / 2012-2014
 ex ALAC Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite