[lac-discuss-en] ????? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_en_Portugu Nueva_interpretaci = iso-8859-1 q es_para_llamadas_LACRALO_ / __New_interpretation_in_Portugue == iso-8859-1 q = se_for_LACRALO_calls?

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Sat Jul 26 19:31:40 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????? = Iso-8859-1 == q F3n_en_Portugu Nueva_interpretaci = iso-8859-1 q es_para_llamadas_LACRALO_ / __New_interpretation_in_Portugue == iso-8859-1 q = se_for_LACRALO_calls?
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Thank you all. It's a good opportunity to involve more
 organizations in Brazil!
 Here I copy Daniel Fink, the responsible for Brazil from ICANN to
 I included in his speech.
 Hugs to all and thank you very much Silvia Vivanco!
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200 - Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil