[lac-discuss-en] ????? = Iso-8859-1 == q 3A_Regional_Advice_needed_ALS Fwd = iso-8859-1 == q F1o_de_Derecho_y_Nuevas_ _Application_202_Instituto_Paname = iso-8859-1 q = Tecnolog = EDAS?

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 08:22:12 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:????? = Iso-8859-1 == q 3A_Regional_Advice_needed_ALS Fwd = iso-8859-1 == q F1o_de_Derecho_y_Nuevas_ _Application_202_Instituto_Paname = iso-8859-1 q = Tecnolog = EDAS?
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear all

 As you can see we have requested our opinion on this request.
 I created this wiki page to upload their comments:

 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=48347994

 The deadline is August 3, since 4 forward our opinion.

 Regards

 Dear all:

 As you can see, our review has-been Requested about this application. I
 created this wiki page to upload your comments:

 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=48347994

 The deadline is August 3th Because of the 4th we will send our opinion.

 Regards

 Dear Humberto,

  On the 23 ^ rd April 2014, we received an application from ALS LACRALO
 Panameo Institute of Law and New Technologies

 Please find the form attached Due Diligence, as well as further
 documentation compiled by Silvia through her Correspondence with the ALS
 applicant (Bylaws are numbered PDFs)

  We kindly ask you to Provide Us with the advice for this regional ALS
 in your capacity as Secretary LACRALO. Your advice will support the ALAC
 review on this application.

  ACCORDING to our timeline for ALS applications, the due date for the
 regional advice is the 04 August 2014.

 We would like to remind you That the DD form Could Contain sensitive
 information. Please read the form before sending it off Carefully to
 third parties.

 Regards,

 Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
 Peregrine and Terri Agnew

 ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC

 E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
<applewebdata://68497759-1B04-4F9B-84B7-B9445B8F305F/Regards,%20Heidi%20Ullrich,%20Silvia%20Vivanco,%20Matt%20Ashtiani,%20Ariel%20Liang,%20Gisella%20Gruber,%20Nathalie%20Peregrine%20and%20Julia%20Charvolen%20ICANN%20Policy%20Staff%20in%20support%20of%20ALACmailto:staff@atlarge.icann.org>

 Facebook: www.facebook.com / icann.atlarge
 &lt;  https://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge>

 Twitter: @ ICANN_AtLarge &lt;  https://twitter.com/ICANN_AtLarge>

[[--Original text (es)