[lac-discuss-en] APPLICATION

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 14:10:17 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: APPLICATION
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear Alberto,

 Thank you very much for the nomination which accept from now. For my part, I would like to take this same post to nominate Alberto Soto as a candidate for President of LACRALO. At this time we have been working together, I know your minimum of wanting to work for the interests of the reginya my opinion has done a great job as President.

 Greetings to all

 Sent from my iPhone