[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 RES = 3A__Nuevamente_salutaci = F3n =?

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Dec 22 18:14:38 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??? Q = iso-8859-1 RES = 3A__Nuevamente_salutaci = F3n =?
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Qulinda card idea !!
 Thanks Alberto and Humberto

 Sylvia Leite Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015
 One World, One Internet

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015
 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014
 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite

 ----- Original ----- Mensagem
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome de Alberto
 Thicket
 Posted in: Monday, December 22, 2014 14:19
 To: 'LACRALO Espaol'
 Assunto: [lac-discuss-en] Again salutacin

 Dear, I am sorry to bother again, but our salutations not
 They arrived safely twice, asque to see the original, they
 mailing a PDF with it. The problem is the format in which the mails
 are sent to the lists in Spanish and English.

 Best wishes !!!!

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software scanned this e-mail in search
 virus.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/f7530ad14b.html