[lac-discuss-en] Reminder IMPORTANT Invitation / At-Large Capacity Building Program - 2015: " IANA Function Naming stewardship transition"

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Dec 10 20:52:31 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Reminder IMPORTANT Invitation / At-Large Capacity Building Program - 2015: "IANA Function Naming stewardship transition"
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Someone remind me preguntprivadamente, but I consider useful to the list:
 where to find the numbers for calls from each country and the codes
 to participate in different languages:

 Adigo: http://adigo.com/icann/

 Conference IDs:

 EN: 1638

 ES: 1738

 FR: 1838

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto

 From: Alberto Soto [mailto: asoto at ibero-americano.org]
 Posted on: Wednesdays, December 10, 2014 4:50 pm
 Capacity Building Program - 2015: "IANA Function Naming stewardship
 transition "

 Dear, in little more than an hour begins this webinar. I hope they can
 participate.

 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto