[lac-discuss-en] News NOMCOM 2015-5

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Dec 9 12:44:31 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: News NOMCOM 2015-5
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Hello, good morning to everyone !!

 I propose an exercise:

 Qutal if we think our vision of representatives of users
 Latinoamrica and Caribbean and discovered a personality of our region
 I can influence and assist in ICANN decisions with
 users ???

 Think ydganme those names, even better if they also have their mails, which
 more like entraren contact them and invite them to participate
 the process of election of NOMCOM 2015.

 Or even yourself can propose to the comitde nominations
 Using this form  https://forms.icann.org/en/groups/nomcom/suggest

 Remember that open positions are:

 3 members to the Board of Directors (BOARD) 3 years

                3 members to ALAC- for 2 years

                2 members to the GNSO for 2 years

                1 member for 3 years ccNSO

 Regards,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015

 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015

 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014

 2009-2011 Member ALAC ex - <http://atlarge.icann.org/>
 http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil