[lac-discuss-en] [At-Large] Fwd: ICANN Welcomes the EU Council's Conclusions on Internet Governance

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 23:06:07 UTC 2014

Much obliged for the specifc text Sala.

For clarification, my reference was to to what appears to be a change in
the European Union's view - as expressed by the Council of European Union -
from that previously promoted from the EC in the person of Madame Viviane
Reding, the then [EC] official with oversight for IG matters.

Quite a task to follow the nested alphabet soup of the political
arrangements in Europe.

Best,
-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels