[lac-discuss-en] RES: RV: VOTE RESULT: ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom from LACRALO

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sun Aug 31 15:11:47 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: RV: VOTE RESULT: ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom from LACRALO
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear companions LACRALO:
 Muchsimas thank everyone who demonstrated their confidence and dndome
 support for this new position to represent them before the NomCom. Serun
 real honor to work on your behalf and also a real challenge to follow
 steps and work of Vanda (although I have the luck to have her in the same
 city \u200b\u200band future reference if necessary) due to the wonderful
 work that we have all that she has done.
 I follow a motto in life: LIVING AND LEARNING; which I interpret as: with
 the experiences one learns to live.
 And in this election process we've been through, it applies perfectly:
 Confo this last electoral experience enseea us be wise in ms
 prximas and that the region is revealed only when you have the security of
 Sern their preferences heard and respected.Otherwise, I think
 it is unnecessary wear a survey request / Voting.
 Carios everyone and know that I am at the disposal of the entire region, no doubt
 Skype call if they want to talk.
 Sylvia
 ------------------------
 Dear fellow LACRALO:
 Many thanks to all who Expressed giving me your confidence and support for
 This new position to Represent you before the NomCom. It will be real
 honor to work on your Behalf And Also a challenge to follow the steps and
 work of Vanda (Although I Have the luck To have her in the same city and
 future reference if Necessary) due to the wonderful work That we all know
 she has performed.
 I follow a motto in life: LIVING AND LEARNING; Which I interpret as the
 experiences learns to live.
 And In This election process we've been through, it Applies perfectly: I
 This trust That last electoral experience teach us to be wiser in the future
 and the region will reveal only info we have the assurance When That our
 Heard and preferences will be respected. Otherwise, I think it's Unnecessary
 request a survey / vote process.
 Kind regards, you all and please know That I am available THROUGHOUT the
 region, do not hesitate to call me if you want to chat to Skype.
 Sylvia
 Sylvia Herlein Leite
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 ALAC LACRALO-Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015
 Secretary FLUI 2009-2015
 ex - Secretary-LACRALO ICANN / 2012-2014
 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite