[lac-discuss-en] RV: VOTE RESULT: ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom from LACRALO

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Aug 27 23:50:32 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RV: VOTE RESULT: ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom from LACRALO
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear companions, I want to congratulate Sylvia for being chosen to
 NomCom office, although I regret greatly that ALAC has lost
 15 days of your precious time in two votes to decide what LACRALO
 had already decided by majority on one of our two excellent
 candidates.
 Do not know how our representatives voted, but I hope they have done
 respecting the voice of their region.
 No more greets you, celebrating by having this high quality
 peers in the region, congratulations again to Sylvia and Carlos.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto
 Argentina President Internauta
 Argentina Association of Internet Users
<http://www.internauta.org.ar> / CTA <http://ctamdq.org.ar>
 FLUI American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilatin.org>
 facebook: salinasporto <http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp;
 sergiosalinasII <http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII>
 twitter: sergiosalinas <http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas>
 Google+: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>
 Hangout: presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> /
 Pixelhub: salinasporto <http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto>
 Youtube: salinasporto <http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto>
 Skype: internautaargentina
 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 *

 * &quot;Ojalpodamos be disobedient, whenever we received orders to
 humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense &quot;Eduardo
 Galeano *

 8/26/2014 22:35 GMT-03: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> :