[lac-discuss-en] Reunion ICG

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Aug 26 12:17:35 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Reunion ICG
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Minutes ago he started the third session of ICG. I ask please who can participate to do so. On the day of the date I can not. The details for this purpose below. It was announced on short notice.

 Many grace and greetings

 Alberto Soto

 ICG Announces Third Conference Call

 The IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) STI will hold third conference call on Tuesday, 26 August 2014, from 12: 00-13: 00 UTC. For time zone conversions, please see here.

 The community is welcome to Attend by way of a listen-only mode through Virtual Meeting Room Which audio of the call will be streamed. Translations will be available through Bridge Relevant Adigo dial-in numbers and Conference ID codes.

 A list of country dial-in numbers can be found here. In the case there is no appropriate` That dial-in number for an interested participant, ICANN will Provide service to dial-out single to that. Correspondingly, language service Conference ID numbers are listed below:

 • Français - Conference ID: 75929475

 • Spanish - Conference ID: 68385764

 • Pусский - Conference ID: 345720

 • Português - Conference ID: 759752