[lac-discuss-en] ? = Iso-8859-1 Borrador_Declaraci q = F3n_At-Large_M = q = iso-8859-1 odificaci = F3n_Estatutos_respecto_de_consideraciones = q = iso-8859-1 _del_GAC =????

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 19:14:15 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Iso-8859-1 Borrador_Declaraci q = F3n_At-Large_M = q = iso-8859-1 odificaci = F3n_Estatutos_respecto_de_consideraciones = q = iso-8859-1 _del_GAC =????
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 (I'm forwarding this mail because not listed)

 Dear / os,

 As adelantLen yesterday in an email to this list, I have l
 worked as rapporteurs (pen holders) a declaration on this subject
 from ALAC.

 In this declaration we have considered the comments that have been
 made from LACRALO besides those coming from ALAC.

 This first draft of the declaration can be found at the following
 link
 https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Proposed+Bylaws+Changes+Regarding+Consideration+of+GAC+Advice+Workspace

 This first draft of a declaration estabierto all comments
 At-Large. There is still time allotted for reviews.
 We will report here when that term is defined.

 Best Regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 -
 * Fatima * Cambronero