[lac-discuss-en] Controversy over Proposed icann voting

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Aug 21 18:45:06 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Controversy over Proposed icann voting
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 The comment period closes on 09/14/2014 at 2300UTC.
 I think in addition to wait for our document, all should go read it
 we send yan search on your own. Arguments can invoke
 perhaps are not in the document, but to be themselves or others.
 We should note that as I said several times, representatives of
 end users are us, not governments involved in the
 GAC. Many governments generate appropriate policies for end users,
 but not always ...
 Best Regards

 Alberto Soto