[lac-discuss-en] FW: Music Night in Los Angeles

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Aug 18 18:46:54 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: Music Night in Los Angeles
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Dear.
 Down Roberto Gaetano an invitation for those who are going to be in LA
 next meeting and have skill with a musical instrument, or to
 sing.
 The idea is to have Roberto "" expressions of interest "" of those who want
 participate.
 Down in English, but Roberto Gaetano I copy to have the address
 LACRALO.
 Hugs to all
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464

 On 8/16/14 11:06, &quot;Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond&quot; <ocl at gih.com> wrote:
 > Dear Robert,
 >
 > Thanks for launching this!Quick question: would need to bring musicians
 > Their own instrument?
 > Kindest regards,
 >
 > Olivier
 >
 > On 08/16/2014 15:38, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
 Folks &gt;&gt;,

 I take the opportunity &gt;&gt; In This slow mid-August weekend, When the mailing
 >> List is almost idle, acerca to talk to more frivolous subject: music
 Night in &gt;&gt;
 LA &gt;&gt;.

 Following the good feedback &gt;&gt; We had for the music session at the Summit
 In &gt;&gt;
 >> London, some of us Were thinking of having a like event as part of
 The &gt;&gt;
 Music &gt;&gt; night in LA.

 >> However, it would be nice to extend participation to any musician, and
 Try &gt;&gt;
 >> To get a bit more Organized - for instance, choose the tunes At least 10
 Minutes before the show &gt;&gt; J

 >> Personally, I would like to make this a multi-stakeholder event - the
 Band &gt;&gt;
 >> Will be called the GEMS (Global Multi-Stakeholders Equal) and I hope to
 Have &gt;&gt;
 This call for &gt;&gt; EoI (Expression of Interest) by musicians in Most
 Stakeholders &gt;&gt;
 >> List.I am starting from ALAC, Also With the request to circulate This
 In &gt;&gt;
 >> The regional lists (I have only access to EURALO, in copy).

 If &gt;&gt; any musician wants to volunteer, please let me know by email at your
 Earliest &gt;&gt; convenience.

 >> Cheers,

 Roberto &gt;&gt;

 At-Large &gt;&gt; Official Site: http://atlarge.icann.org