[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: IANA LACNIC Consultation in Community Transition

andrespiazza at gmail.com andrespiazza at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:31:41 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: IANA LACNIC Consultation in Community Transition
 From: andrespiazza at gmail.com

 Dear Colleagues,

 I want to forward this information in the event that are not subscribed to the list
 internet-gov at lacnic.net.

 Regards,

 Andres Piazza

 -

 Dear Colleagues,

 I want to Send this information in case some of you are not yet members of
 the internet-gov at lacnic.net list

 Regards,

 Andres Piazza

 -------- Original Message -------- Subject: [Internet-gov] IANA Transition
 Community Consultation in LACNIC Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 8:26:23 -0300 From:
 Andres Piazza <andres at lacnic.net><andres at lacnic.net> Reply-to :: Governance
 Internet <internet-gov at lacnic.net><internet-gov at lacnic.net> A:
 internet-gov at lacnic.net

 [Português abaixo]
 [Inglés below]

 Dear Colleagues,

 We extend this invitation to participate in the teleconference
 Launch of the Consultation Process on Community LACNIC
 Transition of the Custody of the IANA functions, to be held on
 Friday August 15, 2014 at 15:00 pm UTC, 12 Noon time
 Montevideo.

 Link:
 https://lacnic.webex.com/lacnic/j.php?MTID=ma7a083d8ef72b840cc396a9d632261d6
 Password: iana2014

 In the consultation process seeks to obtain input from the regional community
 through a public consultation that allows multiple shape the debate
 parties about the transition from the custody of the IANA functions in
 Latin America and the Caribbean, taking into account the views,
 concerns, suggestions and / or recommendations regarding the transition
 the role and referred specifically oriented assignments
 IP addresses.

 More information http://www.lacnic.net/web/lacnic/iana-transition

 Prezados Colleagues,

 Readers are invited to participarem vocês lançamento da Teleconferência do Processo
 Consultation on LACNIC à Comunidade da Custody to transição das
 funções gives IANA, to be held na sixth-feira 15 August 2014, às
 15: 00h UTC (Montevidéu em meio-dia).

 Link:
 https://lacnic.webex.com/lacnic/j.php?MTID=ma7a083d8ef72b840cc396a9d632261d6

 Senha: iana2014

 No processo Consultation seeks-is contribuições Obter da comunidade
 uma using regional public consultation or discussion that allows modeling das
 Multiple Frames parties regarding transição da da da funções Custody das na IANA
 I região da Latin America Caribbean eo em conta visões heaving as,
 preocupações, sugestões e / ou à relação recomendações em do transição paper
 and specifically referred direcionado às designações IP Endereços.

 To informaçãoes mais, acesse
 http://www.lacnic.net/pt/web/lacnic/iana-transition

 Dear Colleagues,

 It is our pleasure to invite you to the Teleconference During Which the
 Public Consultation Process With the LACNIC Community on the Transition of
 Stewardship of the IANA Functions will be Launched, Which Will be held on
 Friday, August 15, 2014 at 15:00 UTC 12 noon Central time.

 Link:
 https://lacnic.webex.com/lacnic/j.php?MTID=ma7a083d8ef72b840cc396a9d632261d6

 Password: iana2014

 The public consultation process seeks to Obtain the regional community's
 input with a view to shaping the multistakeholder discussion on the transition
 of stewardship of the IANA functions in Latin America and the Caribbean,
 taking into account regional points of view, Concerns, suggestions and / or
 This transition Regarding recommendations, and Specifically as it Concerns
 IP address assignment.

 More information available at
 http://www.lacnic.net/en/web/lacnic/iana-transition

 -