[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 Grupo_transici q = C3 = B3n =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Aug 12 14:56:35 UTC 2014

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 Grupo_transici q = C3 = B3n =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Alejandro, is exactly that the final position, including the presentation of a theory about something like the "importance of triviality" which usually work in groups, does not advance substantive issues. Insurance will be resolved correctly.
 Take this opportunity to tell them again that a second meeting of the ICG on 19/08/2014 between 1200 and 1400 UTC

 https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2014-08-07-en

 As you will see will be simultaneously in the following languages \u200b\u200band codes Adigo for each:

 Français - Conference ID: 75929475
 Spanish - Conference ID: 68385764
中文 - Conference ID: 825702
 Pусский - Conference ID: 345720